Get the flexible funding you need, when you need it.Learn More about Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)
Join Our Team
We love our Altoona First Savings Bank team and are always looking for motivated, service-oriented people to join us! Our highest priority is exceeding customer service expectations, so we seek highly-motivated individuals eager to serve in our community-focused approach.
If this sounds like you, look at our open positions below and send us an application along with your resume by email or mail.
How to Apply
Please review the open positions below. If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed please download and complete our employment application.
Once completed, email it along with your personal resume to: HR@altoonabank.com
Or mail in applications to:
Justin Blackburn, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Altoona First Savings Bank
203 North Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
Telephone inquiries will not be accepted.
Current Open Positions
Altoona First is currently recruiting a Full-Time Teller to join our Altoona branch team. We see all our employees as “difference makers” whether on the frontline or in the back office. We appreciate that each member of our team plays a direct role in partnering with our clients in taking forward steps towards achieving the client’s vision of success. If you share this difference-maker focus, Altoona First may be the right place for you!
This is a full-time position in our Altoona, PA office and will require an average of 35-37 hours per week. Prior banking experience is beneficial but is not a prerequisite. A proven record of providing excellent customer service, reliability and accuracy is our primary focus.
Areas of Focus:
- Deliver superior service to all customers
- Operate and balance cash drawer
- Support branch management in all sales and service programs
- Professionally refer customers seeking commercial loan services, real estate loans, and merchant accounts
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of products and services
- Cross-sell products or services to potential and existing customers
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in retail sales/customer service required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple tasks
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Sales and service aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving ability
- Team oriented
- Computer literacy is required
Altoona First Savings Bank offers an excellent benefits package.
Altoona First Savings Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace environment and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.