Altoona First Savings Bank is a service-oriented bank that exceeds customer expectations. As such, we are interested in highly motivated individuals eager to serve in our community-focused approach.
Please review the open positions below. If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed please download and complete our employment application. Once completed, mail or email it along with your personal resume to:
Justin Blackburn, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Altoona First Savings Bank
203 North Logan Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602
Telephone inquiries will not be accepted.
PART-TIME TELLER - Everett branch
Altoona First is currently recruiting a Part-Time Teller to join our team. We see all our employees as “difference makers” whether on the frontline or in the back office. We appreciate that each member of our team plays a direct role in partnering with our clients in taking forward steps towards achieving the client’s vision of success. If you share this difference-maker focus, Altoona First may be the right place for you!
Altoona First is an independent, mutually owned, community focused savings bank. Our vision is to help our employees and clients succeed and our mission is to help bring prosperity to our community. We are headquartered in Altoona, PA and have five full-service locations in Blair and Bedford counties: Altoona, Duncansville, Martinsburg, Bedford and Everett.
This a part-time position at our Everett, PA office. The position requires an average of 24-26 hours per week. Prior banking experience is beneficial but is not a prerequisite. A proven record of providing excellent customer service, reliability and accuracy is our primary focus.
- Deliver superior service to all customers
- Operate and balance cash drawer
- Support branch management in all sales and service programs
- Professionally refer customers seeking commercial loan services, real estate loans, and merchant accounts
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of products and services
- Cross-sell products or services to potential and existing customers
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in retail sales/customer service preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple tasks
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Sales and service aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving ability
- Team oriented
- Computer literacy is required
Altoona First Savings Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace environment and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.