The stress-free retirement of your dreams is within reach when you start saving early.
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Tax Advantages*
- Tax-advantaged, competitive interest above standard savings rates*
- Traditional and Roth IRA CD options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Traditional vs. Roth
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is the time at which you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax1
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70 ½
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA3
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal1
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty1
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty2
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
1Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
2Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
3Consult a tax advisor.
*Consult a tax advisor.