Finally, a checking account you can get excited about! Kasasa Cash is a free, high interest checking account that really pays. Earn 2.75% APY*, receive nationwide ATM fee refunds* and never worry about a minimum balance to earn rewards. Kasasa Cash, the way checking should be.
If you're looking for real value, than let me introduce you to Kasasa Cash.
- Earn 2.75% APY* on balances up to $10,000 when qualifications are met
- Earn 2.75 – 0.59% APY on balances above $10,000 depending on account balance* when qualifications are met
- Earn 0.05% APY* when qualifications are not met
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- Free online banking
- Direct deposit available
- FDIC Insured
- Can be linked to a Kasasa Saver account
Do you Kasasa?®
To earn these rewards, simply do the following during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 check card purchases post and settle to the account
- Be enrolled in and receive paperless eStatement notifications
- Have at least 1 ACH automatic payment or direct deposit post and settle to the account
View our 2017 Qualification Calendar
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 6/28/13. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $1. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.75%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.75% - 0.59% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions."Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.