All of us at Altoona First Savings Bank would like to thank you for your patience and flexibility during these uprecedented times. We remain committed to serving you and keeping our team and clients safe.
Our lobbies remain open with managed occupancy in compliance with the PA Department of Health. All branch hours will continue at 8:30am to 4:30pm for the lobby and 8:30am to 5:30pm for the drive thru. Customers are encouraged to wear masks. We will continue to frequently disinfect our drive-thru and ATM equipment as well as our teller areas to help minimize the risk of possible exposure to you and our team. We continue to encourage you to utilize our user-friendly internet banking and mobile app, and visit our Facebook page for more information.
For more information on COVID-19 please visit the CDC website at the following link:
Unfortunately in light of the Coronavirus situation, many attackers are using the current environment for their benefit. Industries across the globe are witnessing an increase in malicious cyber activity. Attackers are using a variety of means to target organizations. Attackers are attempting to capitalize on the COVID-19 crisis by preying on fear and individuals willingness to help. As always, Altoona First Savings Bank is monitoring this situation vigilantly, and suggest that you also take the following steps to protect yourself.
• Avoid clicking on links in unsolicited emails and be wary of email attachments.
• Use trusted sources—such as legitimate, government websites – for up-to-date, fact-based information about COVID-19.
• Do not reveal personal or financial information in email, and do not respond to email solicitations for this information.
• Use multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your accounts where possible.
• Double-check the source of downloads on the Internet.
• Ensure your devices have the latest security updates and antivirus definitions.